2009/136/EC, we inform you that our website www.shangrilatantra.com may place cookies in your computer to help improve your web browsing and to obtain statistical data.
Which cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: Session cookies: this type of cookies is designed to collect and store data when the user visits a website. They permit to control the user’s session in the application OpenCms, which supports the corporate web. These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them are stored in the user’s hard disk. These cookies do not collect any information regarding your navigation that could be used for marketing purposes or to record which pages you have visited.
- Analytic cookies: they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and analyse their use of our offered service. They are intended for purely statistical purposes, and they are useful for us to improve our contents.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files stored by web pages in the browser of the user who visits them, and they are required to give web browsing advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: this type of cookies is designed to collect and store data when the user visits a website, and they are not recorded in the user’s hard disk.
- Persistent cookies: in this type of cookies data remain stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated for a term defined by the cookie owner, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies may also be:
- Company owned: cookies generated by the website being visited.
- Third Party: cookies received when browsing through the website, but generated by a third party service hosted in the website.
Purpose of cookies
- Technical purposes: required for website operation. They are also known as “strictly necessary” cookies. They enable traffic control from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as system user, etc.
- Customization: they allow for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the website or regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: they allow us to measure the number of visits and the browsing criteria in different website areas, anonymously.
- Advertising: they permit to implement efficiency parameters in the advertisements offered through the websites.
- Behavioural advertising: they permit to implement efficiency parameters in the advertisements offered through the websites based on information about users behaviour.
Guide to cookies
The Guide to Cookies is the first European guide prepared jointly by the data protection authority and the representatives of the advertising industry. This document lays down the basis to meet the obligations set forth in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) regarding the installation of cookies in user terminals.
You can download it here
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
How to modify cookies configuration
You may restrict, block or delete cookies from this webpage or from any other webpage through your browser. The procedure varies with each browser; the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to remove the cookies recorded by www.erasmus.injuve.es from your browser, here are some links with instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Safari: (in English) Go to Safari Menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, press Details. Select the website that is storing cookies and then press Delete, or press Delete All to remove all the cookies.